I am currently looking for a developer to perform the following task on my blog ([url removed, login to view]). Please bear in mind that whatever changes you make with regard to the style should be compatible with mobile phones as well. I am looking for a professional and reliable developer, as I would like to keep a long term relationship for ongoing maintenance of the website.
1. Optimizing page load speed. I want the pages to load much faster.
2. Home page re-direction to a subdirectory to remove all instances of /illu/ from showing in the address bar. This should be done in a way that it becomes easy in the future to point the home page to another subdirectory (if we decide to move everything in another location).
3. Inserting a next and previous article button at the top of each post.
4. I want the social media profile icons on the home page (only Facebook, Twitter and Google +) to be visible on all the other pages when viewing the website on mobile phones only. I don’t want it to float at all times, but just be visible at the top (in a bar under the logo and menu) when accessing each page.
5. I would like to fit a subscribe button on the same row as the social share buttons above each post. When clicked, the subscribe button should open a drop down panel containing the email address field and submit/subscribe button. (similar to [url removed, login to view]). Open to suggestions about this.