My Company is looking to develop a web-based enterprise platform for performing energy audits, generating and tracking sales proposals, clients and managing energy efficiency projects. The front-end GUI will utilize fully responsive website elements that will auto-adapt to fit any screen size or mobile device. The following features will be included:
- Fully-responsive GUI that utilizes pre-built elements from the following purchase template that will be provided to you:
[url removed, login to view]
- Secure login for multiple user types with limited access to various features (Admin, Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Project Manager)
- Maintain a database of clients. Create/edit/view client profiles containing various data.
- Maintain a database of contacts. Create/edit/view contact profiles containing various data. Link contacts to associated Clients.
- Maintain a database of Energy Audits. Create/edit/view Energy Audits. Utilize pre-defined spreadsheet calculation methods and functionality to generate
cost, savings and payback reports based on submitted form input data. Export Energy Audit Reports as excel and word documents. Link Energy Audits to associated Clients and Projects.
- Maintain a database of Projects. Create/edit/view Project profiles. Generate and export project reports in word or excel format. Link project profiles to associated Clients, Contacts, Energy Audits and Tasks. Generate and record Expenses, Bill of Materials, Purchase Orders, Invoices and Work Orders for projects.
- Create and assign Tasks to application users. Associate tasks to Energy Audits, Projects or Clients. Manage and update progress of tasks, mark as complete. Get alerts when tasks are overdue. View tasks in a Calendar or list view.
- Send/Receive messages to and from other users
- Maintain a database of energy measures. Assign energy measures to parent categories (Lighting, Refrigeration, HVAC, Building Envelope, Solar, Other) Maintain calculation methodology for calculating savings for various energy measures based on defined inputs.
- Maintain a database of construction materials. Add/Edit/Delete new materials on the fly. Link materials to various Energy Measures.
- Maintain a database of vendors. Associate vendors with materials. Assign prices from various vendors to materials.
- Generate invoices based on total project costs. Track the receipt of invoice payments and provide automatic email notifications on the due date of invoices.
- Generate various reports based on proposal data, project data, etc.
We have already designed .PSD wire frames for the bulk of the pages (see attached sample screenshots to help visualize what we are going for) and have a website specification written that will provide detailed instructions for the website. With your bid, please first acknowledge that you understand all of the specifications and provide examples of relevant work that you have built.
Experience building ERPs, CMS systems, Project management tools and complex software systems is preferred. Knowledge and understand of energy audits and energy savings calculations is also a plus. We understand that the bid is impossible to finalize without reviewing the final website specification, so please place a budgetary bid based on the features above and the winning bidder will be provided the full site specification after signing an NDA.
Thank you and please PM any questions you may have.
7 freelancers estão ofertando em média $9673 para esse trabalho
Hello, I have more than 10 years experienced and having deep experience with ERPs, CMS systems, responsive web runs across mobile devices, across web browser, I am looking forward to hear from you, Regards, Tan