I have a small part of a project which needs to collect MIME email from a mailbox via pop3.
I have been using the mail class of the ezcomponents, but have been having problems with it. So given up, and going to ask an expert :)
Ideally i need it to do the following:
- connect to mailbox on the localhost server, via pop3.
- collect emails 1 by 1 via a loop
- grab to(can have multiples), from, cc (can have multiples), bcc(can have multiples), headers, attatchments, body
- read this into a mysql database, (i have the code for this)
- save the attatchments to a location on the server
- save entire message source in a parser log table in the database, with time taken to pass.
- delete the message
- if the parse fails, i want to leave the message on the server
- go to next message
Messages will arrive in both text, and html formats, but only want to put plain text into the database
Becuase this is for a mini ticketing system, i only want it to parse the last reply, all previous history/threads in the email need to be dropped.
Ive seen this done using breaklines.. i.e. look for:
1) ----- Original Message -----
2) -----Original Message-----
3) <!-- Break Line -->
etc, (i would like to add additional breaklines to cater for differnt formatting from differnt clients)
as i said, i can handle all the database code, i just need help with getting the email, and getting all the data from it.
Thanks in adnvace :)
1 freelancer está ofertando em média $100 para este trabalho
Hi. I am an experiened web developer and will be able to do this for you easy. I had handled a similar projet for my client some time ago and feel a lot of that project could be used to help u