The site in question will be an online travel site with airline details and profiles (by continent and country), airline directory and also a travel booking facility through affiliate links and google adsense.
The following is required:
A content management system, perhaps using joomla, to allow the administrator to carry out the following:
* New Article (Airline) Template with ability to insert adsense code into each article
* Popular articles facility
* Banner management system
* SEO optimisation
* Ability to register users and create a mailing list
* Ability to poll users - standard polling facility in joomla could be used here
The current BBC business website
[url removed, login to view]
is a good example of what is required but with the look and feel of [url removed, login to view]
I do not require images or content.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP, MySQL. Note: PHP modrewrite() function is required to improve SEO.