I have a CREloaded ecommerce site that is currently active. It has version 6.2 with Patch 06. I need to have the following work done:
1. Back-up my store so it can be recovered if I need to
2. Apply all patches up to the latest patch
3. Install Google Checkout
4. Install CRE SEO URLs and finetune so that store is properly indexed by search engines
5. Do some other minor fixes as described in attached document. Please note that some of these issues will be fixed by the patches.
6. test the site to make sure all features are working
You must be an OS Commerce/CreLoaded expert to work on this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
mySQL/PhP on Linux