If you don’t understand all assignment in English please contact me. I’ll explain it in Russian
It’s quite simple job. I need to make post in my Russian language forum. It includes 2 parts
1. Register few accounts at my forum.
2. Make 3-7 posts every day in my forum from different accounts.
3. You could get similar topics in other forums.
4. You must register similar accounts in another local forums. And make 3-5 posts per week.
5. You must find ideas for posts in other forums. But could slightly change text. Discussions must attractive for new users. And could create flame.
Topics computers, auto, politics. You must select topics peoples like discuss.
You must make post in advertisement section of forum. You must
1. Create e-mails at free hosting.
2. Post Classifieds(Obyavlenia). You could find millions of classifieds at www. You musn’t leave phone or real name just e-mail.
3. I need 3-6 advertisments per day.
Time for this project is 30 days. I could select more than one winner. Please feel free to contact me about project details.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).