1. Program could be download and install to the mobile phone operate on symbain or mobile CE OS.
2. The program icon will show after the installation.
3. When the user click the icon on their mobile phone, it will link to the web server, the web programing language prefer to be [url removed, login to view] or you may suggest. You may also provide the server construction service in your bid.
4. It will download the program manual from the web server for the user to conduct the transaction.
5. The available transaction are:
5a. Normal transaction will just follow to the available manual to read and write the contents as require.
5b. Post of graphic. this is to retrive the picture file that stored in the mobile phone memory or if possible also include to retrive from other server to port into the above mentioned server.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Either Window server or Linux