I’m in need of a person who can manage a link campaign for me. If you are good this will become a long term project if you would like.
I’m looking to build incoming links for my site.
**Each link must be relevant to my sites general content.
To make your life much easier you can use this free software to find links: <[url removed, login to view]>
*I will provide you with a list of my competitors, links to my site’s internal pages (which you will use to link from other sites), and primary keywords for my site if you wish.
*I will provide you with 5 different anchor text/descriptions, and 5 different pages from my site. Please use each description and URL equally.
*I would like a **weekly report** of which sites have my link on them.
* Link page must be **search engine friendly**, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, etc. Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
* No FFA, guest books, links within forums, links within newsgroups or links farms, etc. and never participate in any commercial web rings or link exchange programs, from bad neighborhoods (porn or other offensive websites). **ALL LINKS MUST BE WHITEHAT!
* One link per domain, all from different c-classes/different IP's.
* Links must come from websites with a **minimum PR of 4**. Linking page must have a **minimum PR of 2**. I will pay higher for links that have a homepage PR of 5+ and have a links page PR of 3+
* No more than **15 outgoing links** from the page!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).