I need someone who can work with us to bring quality reciprocal links from other stamp collecting related web sites. I am looking to acquire 100 links or more.
1) The overall average of links should come from pages average PageRank 3.5+.
2) All links to our site should be static hyperlinks coming from indexed pages.
3) The pages where links to my site will be listed, should be reachable from the home page of the other web site within 2 clicks. Links from deep pages are acceptable depending on traffic and PageRank.
4) You will ensure that the links contain the correct anchor text, that the url is typed correctly and resolves to the correct page.
5) You should respond promptly to email, and communicate effectively with link partners.
6) Links from porn, sites containing illegal offensive or immoral materials are not acceptable.
7) You will not submit our site to search engines or directories, unless you receive direct permission from us.
8) You will not participate into any commercial\professional\web rings links exchange program like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc
9) You will not submit to Free for all (FFA), guest books or links farms, or any site that seems to have incurred a Google penalty. All process should be honest and manual.
10) You will not get more than 10 links from sites that are owned by a single person, group or company.
11) Links from orphan or doorway pages specifically created for links exchange are not acceptable. I would like to limit all these link exchanges to one of my sites, www.talkstamps.com. I have created a blank directory on that website where you can add links to each site. And, I want to make all these link trades from stamp collecting and related websites (such as a site related to a product, service, or destination of interest to stamp collecting industry). At the end of the project, you should send me a list of each url where the link to my site exists.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).