Here are the conditions that must be adhered to before a link is considered qualified and fulfilled:
1) On established, static and crawlable pages ranked with Google PageRank 4 or higher
2) There must be no more than 30 outbound links on the linking page
3) **Websites with relevant** **themes to real estate, residential developments, Asheville/Black Mountain, Western North Carolina****
**4) One link per domain
5) Permanent links
6) English language sites only
7) WHITE HAT techniques only.
1) No scraper sites, mirror sites, link farms or free for all link exchanges
2) No link schemes or reciprocal linking services
3) No blog comments
4) Link pages must be attached to home page of the site. No orphaned link pages permitted.
5) No directories
6) No forums
7) No blog and ping sites
8) No redirects or cloaking (eg, 301, 302, meta-refresh, etc.)
9) No classified ads
10) No dynamic links
11) No pages blocked by [url removed, login to view]
12) No rel=nofollow links in the HTML
We will supply winner with URL, 4 anchor texts and 2 descriptions. The anchor texts and descriptions are to be varied. Links should be added continuously, link building should appear natural, not all placed at the same time.
Links need to be achieved at this rate: Between 5 and 10 links per week. No more than 15 links achieved per week.
Keep note of the URL of each link pointing to target web site, including the Google PageRank of the link page, and a direct link to said web page.
We will require such information by 3 pm every Friday.
All links will be verified before payment is released to you, to ensure the requirements are met.
Bonus for each qualified/fulfilled link on a web page that has a Google PR of 6 or higher.
There will be more projects available to the successful bidder who does a great job.
All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).