I am looking for a long term partner to help with the growth and development of a new real estat website I am developing. The main premise of this site - "Can I Buy this House dot com " is that the user tells us what they can afford and then we convert this to a principal amount while they choose their loan type, tax impound type, etc..
Here's what I am looking for:
1. Use this template as the home page and have the search results displayed on a google maps.
2. I need the ability to add new pages myself like " about us " "contact us" and others etc.
3. I am looking to upgrade the look and feel abit - I consider this page about " half finished " .
4. A feature that uses mod_rewrite to create a static page for SEO purposes. Each zip code will have two pages
For example, zip code 92008 is Carlsbad, CA. mod_rewrite will create two pages - one for condos and one for homes
92008 = /[url removed, login to view] and /[url removed, login to view] or something like that ...
To summarize I'd like to use the best of open source while maintaining my ability to customize the site. This site will be a work in progress continually adding features so we'll need a primary beta site where we add and test new features prior to publishing to the live site. I have a dedicated server for this. All modifications must be extremely well documented. I will not accept work that is not extremely well documented. Please visit <[url removed, login to view]> for more detailed information.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Apache , PHP