I am looking for a long term partner to help with the growth and development of a new real estat website I am developing. The main premise of this site - "Can I Buy this House dot com " is that the user tells us what they can afford and then we convert this to a principal amount while they choose their loan type, tax impound type, etc..
Here's what I am looking for:
1. Use this template as the home page and have the search results displayed on a google maps.
2. I need the ability to add new pages myself like " about us " "contact us" and others etc.
3. I am looking to upgrade the look and feel abit - I consider this page about " half finished " .
4. A feature that uses mod_rewrite to create a static page for SEO purposes. Each zip code will have two pages
For example, zip code 92008 is Carlsbad, CA. mod_rewrite will create two pages - one for condos and one for homes
92008 = /[url removed, login to view] and /[url removed, login to view] or something like that ...
To summarize I'd like to use the best of open source while maintaining my ability to customize the site. This site will be a work in progress continually adding features so we'll need a primary beta site where we add and test new features prior to publishing to the live site. I have a dedicated server for this. All modifications must be extremely well documented. I will not accept work that is not extremely well documented. Please visit <[url removed, login to view]> for more detailed information.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
Apache , PHP