[url removed, login to view]
This is my website. it needs to be finished and be ready to go live in 3 weeks. I need someone to make few pages that are missing, add a forum, change buttons and make sure every one of them works. product page needs to be redesigned, i do have something in mind that i want. OScommerce will be ranked top 10 on searh engines, so it needs to be integrated for that. Allso need product insurtion. I want my website to have all options as this one: [[url removed, login to view]] , make sure to look at every page and options this webste has. Product page is very important, it offers a product and upgrades to that product. i want Quick Links on this website to be the same (it neds to e manual, not dynamic) Please contact for more instructions!!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Prodct page redesigned.
5)Add a forum
6)Change buttons on websie and add missin buttons.
7)Create pages that are missing.
8) Add most updated addons fr the website.
9) The site is going to be ranked 1-10 on search engines, so it needs to be ready and updated for that.
11) every little thing that needs to be done, is expected to be done!
i am using windows XP, using windows nexplorer, but my site is operated from Linux. my Hosting company is [url removed, login to view]