I'm looking for a coder with significant knowledge of PHP, and even better has a knowledge and familiarity with the freeware OSCommerce. I have a current store that is up and runnning and I need the following right away.
Please note that this is desired to be an ongoing relationship with regular project work for the right person. We are not in the mind-set of "small business" and we have other companies that are also interested in having work done on this platform as well.
If you're "just learning" PHP, or aren't familiar with this at all, please don't reply. We've worked with people that are "just learning" and have ended up paying 4 times what it should have cost to do minor edits due to the length of time taken to learn. We are not in a position to pay for the learning curve, and do pay quality, responsible and RESPONSIVE engineering resources
very well and ON TIME and respect work and efforts.
We're easy to work with, easy going and appreciate those who take their work seriously and always with the best interests of the client in mind.
If you are this person, we really look forward to hearing from you!
* Change of credit card processing module to another vendor.
* Look and Feel enhancements to the front end with Style Sheet modifications and graphic enhances (will be provided).
* General updates such as Meta-Tags, Searchability, etc.
* Minor alteration of module layout
Additional ongoing work needed:
* Upgrade of existing OSCommerce version (this will entail some custom effort, as the current MySQL database is not able to be directly fed into the newer version, but IS doable with some tweaking.
* Additional modules added to store