I need a website created that I can maintain using FrontPage or a control panel designed for updating the site myself. I am familiar with Microsoft Access, and can maintain but not program.
The site will serve as the homepage for a national/international registry for Search and Rescue or Emergency resources.
The site will need to require a password for people who register and another level of password protected user agencies that my query. For registered user's a considerable amount of information is collected and will provbably need to be done in several stages.
Benefits of the site are:
1. to collect email addresses, providing a mailing list for a national electronic search and rescue newsletter,
2. provide resources for "user agencies" for preplan purposes, 3. promote organized search and rescue/emergency response teams .
Auto reponders, advertisers and email components must be set up, in essence a turn-key for this.
I am a search and rescue professional that is very busy teaching and searching, thus I will have limited time for daily maintainance.
It;s a great project for the right programer/engineer.
Thanks for your time!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet explorer 3.0 or more recent as well as Netscape, Linux and other utilized platforms.