1. Give the homepage face lift.
2. The inner pages, to have more contents information rather than just a table listing the products.
Where in admin section, at the moment I just have an add heading option, include in that section a content box where I can insert content information which then appears on the inner page only. Above the table we have currently in each of the product grouping tables inner page and not the homepage. In the home page just want to list the product heading, leave it same as it is currently.
3. Want the inner page tables to have a better look, also have it so that when one clicks on the product names a html page opens, this is what I had originally but when I had a pdf option added, the html option never worked. I want both html and pdf to work together. The html opening when one click on the product and having an addition button which on click to open the pdf.
4. Please can you also change my meta tags and keyword for each of the pages I have. Would it possible for you to have a section in the admin section will allow me to do this in the future, in case I need to change them.
5. Please can you also help optimize my site so it has better search engine ranking and more traffic. I think I need to: the a and b have been covered above.
a. Make site more content based.
b. Get the meta tags, and keywords optimized.
c. Get more backlinks to site.
If you want to view my site it is biosupply dot co dot uk
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).