1st - This is ok for me to do under my contest rules
2nd - This is probably a very easy project for an SEO expert
3rd - If you are new to RAC and you can give me excellent help and a great price, I will give you a 10 rating and make good comments about your abilities.
1. I do understand some SEO and what it takes to get a site indexed and fairly high on the search engine results listing
2. I am taking a class and this part of the class is a contest. It started today. I am to get a keyword (never indexed in Google before today), listed at #1 position in Google, within the next 3 weeks.
3. I have already secured that keyword with a .com and .org extension (2 domain names).
4. I need to use on-site and off-site SEO
5. I will tell you the keyword as soon as I select an SEO programmer-helper
6. If I win top 1st, 2nd or 3rd place, I will give everyone your contact info here at RAC.
7. I can use any resources I can get (i.e. RAC, article writers, etc..)
8. All we receive is points for this project. I will receive a final grade at the end.
Thanks for your help.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
IE (all versions)