I have a PHP script that display images like a gallery but I want some fixes to the code. First of all, I want it to displays a set number of thumbnails per row and should only display a total number of images I chose. This number of images per row should be a setting (or variable) in the script. The total number of images to display should also be a setting (or variable) in the script. Also, I noticed when I click the a thumbnail it a fuller size image and when I click that image, it attempts to load itself. Please kill this bug! It would be nice to have the image popout when I place my mouse over it. This is a quick job and should take no more than a few minutes for a good PHP coder. Thanks for your interest.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Dec 29, 2009 11:00:35 AM:
Rentacoder is a project auction site where buyers look for the cheapest way to get their work done based on a bidding system from competent coders. **If you are unhappy with the project amount, then just move on instead of writing me unnecessary messages complaining about the project amount** This is clearly against Rentacoder policy!
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Wednesday Dec 30, 2009 3:13:18 PM:
This project has been changed to some other work as I have found someone off this site to do the job as per my requirements and budget. I did not want to end up with a hung or dead project and get penalised for a cancellation. Thank you all for your interest!
Internet Explorer, Netscape, Mozilla Firefox, PHP, MySQL, SEO, Photoshop, Fireworks