Software Project - Classified Ad Word Search Tool
1. This product will be my product when finished.
2. This product works in the same manner Google does, however, it only searches classified ad sites.
3. This is how it works:
a. Enter a keyword into software (i.e. airplane, boat, etc...)
b. The software searches a database of Internet classifieds looking for the keyword.
c. The software also searches for the keyword in all City, (County and State too if there are any), newspaper classified sites.
d. The information can be sorted inside the software by dollar amount and classified date (when the ad was listed). The ad date might not be possible to get.
e. I understand that I may need to build the database of classified ad sites.
f. It would be good for the software to first, when you start out, have an option to have it update its database list of classified sources. Then, a word can be selected for the search.
4. The information it brings back is:
a. Full ad with Classified ad source (i.e. [[url removed, login to view]] - example only, etc..), telephone number and the date ad was placed (Date placed may be tough).
b. Hopefully, price can be pulled out so ads can be sorted by price (inside the software).
This is the basic product.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 95 and above
in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape", "Linux"