We are an e-learning (private & law enforcement Institute), currently looking for an experienced ASP.NET / VB.NET developer; We require the following:
1. Allow me to edit the items in the top bar, the left sidebar, and the sub-items in the left side bar. If I already can, show me how. The category buttons are images ??" if I don’t already have one, a small program which builds these images during my editing work should be built.
* **New Components**
1. Add a virtual store component, and a mechanism that allows me to list items/categories of items, etc, and accepts paypal/credit cards as payment. Once an item is ordered, take all the shipping information, etc, and email me the relevant information ??" I will handle all of this manually.
* **Changes in Existing Components**
* **Changes in Logged-In Section** (see how it works now LINK)
1. The top bar should display the current time in multiple cities (example image provided)
2. The bottom of every page should say
***Copyright © 2000 ??" 2007[automatically] Police Science Institute All Rights Reserved***
1. I am interested in upgrading the look of the page. At the very least I want to change the default fonts, but I am interested in any suggestions that come with a corresponding price tag. When you create such a bid, please send me a mockup of how you would change the Main Page GUI.
I am interested in SEO optimization. If you also provide these services, tell me what you can do and what you would like to charge.
Please visit our current Website [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).