I have a series of salespage websites that need some serious upgrading work. I use ppc for traffic generation and my costs have been going up, while my conversions are decreasing. This has prompted us to look at a critical overhaul of our sales process. Our objectives for this renewal are:
1. create a modern, appealing website that is consistant with our medical/dental environment
2. Tie in the website with a system of mySQL databses that help us to process and download sales data
3. build the site specifically with SEO in mind, so that it will rank highly with major search engines very quickly
4. create keyword specific pages either statically or dynamically with focussed content per keyword group to enhance relevancy with adwords
5. create a checkout and thank you page with popup page feature to cross-sell
An attempt at creating a new page was made about six months ago, but this project fizzled out after three months.
One website is in critical need of upgrade asap. This would kickoff a series of website redesigns for all of our websites.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
linux-based host server, html/php based pages