I need a website for a university-affiliated medical practice that provides skin cancer surgery, cosmetic surgery, and laser services. This would be 20-30 webpages and needs to be searchable. It needs to discuss the doctors, and explain the procedures offered. It needs to be informative for current and future patients, and for media. It should also show that we are the best in the business at what we do because we are better trained, because we also do research to invent new procedures, and because we are extremely reliable. Updates will be required every 2 months to highlight new procedures. Content will be provided, but colors, design, layout is yours. This must be very elegant, even arty and modern, while still appearing to convey seriousness. It should show that we are the best in the business at what we do because we are better trained and because we also do research to invent new procedures. Also, this should be search engine optimized so that it becomes one of the first regional (just in this city) hits with relevant searches. Please have a plan to host this abd revise it frequently.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Scope of Request for Website for Dermatology/Cosmetic Surgery Practice
This project provides a place for our current and prospective patients to see what we offer in terms of cosmetic, laser, and surgery services, see who we are, see how we are affiliated with an academic medical center. They should be convinced that we are not only very intelligent and well-trained but also very able to provide the best medical care in the city.
1. Provide information to patients and new patients about our services.
1. Provide information to patients and new patients about the expertise of our doctors.
2. Convince patients that our doctors are the mostly highly trained, and well-regarded in this area.
3. Excite patients about the possibility of getting cosmetic or laser surgery, especially safe, minimally invasive surgery of the type we offer.
4. Update patients on new procedures we offer and happenings in our office.
5. Provide information to media who may be researching our doctors.
6. Show that we are affiliated with a major university and that we go cutting-edge research, unlike most doctors, who just treat patients.
7. The website should be able to be updated frequently
8. The website should be very attractive, even trendy, and yet serious to convey that we are a trendy but very safe and reliable cosmetic practice
This proposal supports the following functionality:
· Provides information about our doctors and procedures.
· Allows patients to contact us
· Is searchable by subject
· Has an area on the home page where new/current event information can be added.
· Is very attractive, as befits a website for cosmetic surgery
· We would like the coder to set-up a plan for periodic updates, and hosting of the site.
· The coder will select, with our guidance, layout, colors, design. We will provide some of the text/content.
· The coder is primarily responsible for delivering an attractive, functional web-site and a plan for keeping this up to date and operational in the future.
· Much of the word content will be provided by the buyer.
The project must be completed within 2 months
· Unattractive website would be unacceptable
· If there is no plan in place for long-term maintenance of the site, including hosting, it will get out of date fast
Whatever is best. It needs to be a continuously up and running website accessible easily from US. Low to medium volume of hits are expected.