**The assignment is to modify an existing java program that I own and to make a flowchart.**
**The program is a Bookstore sytem similar to Library systems.
***Description of the program is available in the attachment.*
The modifications needed to be done are _few_ and _easy_:
_1) changing book titles to hyperlinks_. Each book title, when clicked, opens a window showing additional information about the book, such as a summary. Areas to modify: database + code.
_2) showing the number of copies available_ of books next to their titles in the search result list. Area to modify: database + code.
_3)_ when willing to order the books placed on a "Cart", a _number of copies of a book ordered exceeding the number of copies available should be prevented_. Area to modify: code.
_4) creating a receipt_ after the order is placed. Area to modify: code.
The complete code & database will be sent to you after closing the deal.
Suggestions are welcome.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form.
2) Complete source code of all work done. [New files' names and added code should be done in harmony with the file names and the coding style exisiting.]
4) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
5) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased. [The project should not hold any signature of any company, software, coder, person, group, or machine specially within the lines of code and history/properties of files created.]
* Windows XP Professional
* In all 3.0+ versiona of Internet Explorer and Netscape
* Windows Office Access
* Java 2 sdk1.4.1_01 and Java 2 sdkee1.3.1