Adobe Air app to:
- allow user to track time with simple Start/Stop timer
- take screenshots of screen at intervals and send to server via http post (will also need to make a php script to receive the file being posted to it)
- record idle keyboard/mouse time and send to server
- user interface already designed and provided in png format
- include installation program for app
Since screen shots are not possible in Adobe Air, this part will have to be done in Java which Adobe Air will have to communication with using a java bridge. This is also true for the idle keyboard/mouse detection. Example code to capture screenshots and keyboard/mouse movements will be provided
Please note the 5 day deadline which will NOT be extended, consideration given if job can be completed sooner
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.