Need J2ME application to run on Motorola AGPS iDen phone. Application for small package delivery service drivers. The application will communicate over wireless internet connection to a server via a series of web services. The following features are required:
1. Allow drivers to log on and off via web service.
2. Connect to web service to obtain a list of stops for the drivers to make - list should be stored on phone.
3. Periodically (1-2 minutes) update the list of stops for additional work from a web service.
4. Periodically (1-2 minutes) report drivers position from GPS to a web service.
5. Allow drivers to mark the completion of each stop, which in turn is updated to server via web service.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).