Write a bank client program in Java based on CORBA.
(1) You are provided with a sample bank server application, which can manage current accounts for several clients. The files for the server are: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view], and ServerSide.java. Write the client-side for this application, which can be used by a member of staff in a bank branch.
(2) The actions bank staff member should be able to do with your programs include looking up an account’s balance, depositing money into the account, withdrawing money from the account, transferring money between two accounts, etc.( Etc is essential and it can be like storing all the transactions in a database. or it can be multi user functionality etc)
(3) Support your program by a short essay explaining how your program works, what Java features you use in your program, and how you would improve your program if you wanted to develop it into a real-world commercial application. The length of the essay explaining your program should be approximately 1000 words.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).