Create an EmployeeException class whose constructor receives a String that consists of an employee's ID and pay rate. Create an Employee class with two fields, idNum and hourlyWage. The Employee constructor requires values for both fields. Upon construction, throw an EmployeeException if the hourlyWage is less than $[url removed, login to view] or over $50.00. Write a program that establishes at least three Employees with hourlyWages that are above, below, and within the allowed range. Save the program as ThrowEmployee.java.
The program must be easy for beginner to understand. Comments must be included within the program to help explain the codes. Codes used in program can includes the following concepts:
2. code and catch exceptions
3. use the exception getMessage()method if necessary
4. throw and catch multiple exceptions if needed
5. use the finally block if needed
6. trace Exceptions through the call stack if necessary
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Program needed to be run on a Windows platform with Java 1.4 and above.