Ok- This is a homework assignment. it reads:
1. Create 30 random integers from 1 to 100 and insert them into a binary search tree. Print the integers as they are generated.
2. Traverse the tree in-order to show the integers in it.
3. Use a binary search of the tree to look for various integers from 1 to 100, keeping track of how many comparisons are needed in each search.
So I started to write the code for this program, and it's pretty much all laid out on how I want it to work. The 30 random integers are inserted into the tree and it traverses like it's supposed to. **What I need help on is the search part (Step 3)
** I tried to write the "search" part and I have a general idea on how to do it but can't seem to get that exactly right either. I "commented out" the entire search area because I needed to check the program to make sure everything else worked correctly
I need the coder to **use all of the code I wrote already**, since this is the format that I need the assignment in. I will be attaching 3 files:
**TreeTest**, which inclues the main method and calls the other classes
**TreeNode**, which inserts the values into the tree structure and
**Tree,** which performs the inorder traversal and includes the search information.
These three separate files need to be **compiled into a project and run together**... I would prefer that you use **JGrasp** if possible, and please note whether or not you will do that on your bid. The input dialog box is in **swing ([url removed, login to view])** and it needs to be like that so please don't change it.
Everything I have so far needs to be followed. All I really need is someone to fix the mistakes in what I have written or add things I may have missed. I don't thoroughly understand what I'm doing so some things might be a little backwards or out of sequence. Thanks for your help.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
I need this file to run as a project compiled in the newest version of JGrasp