Ok- This is a homework assignment. it reads:
1. Create 30 random integers from 1 to 100 and insert them into a binary search tree. Print the integers as they are generated.
2. Traverse the tree in-order to show the integers in it.
3. Use a binary search of the tree to look for various integers from 1 to 100, keeping track of how many comparisons are needed in each search.
So I started to write the code for this program, and it's pretty much all laid out on how I want it to work. For some reason the in order traversal is messed up so I need that fixed. I also tried to write the "search" part and I have a general idea on how to do it but can't seem to get that exactly right either. I "commented out" all the parts that I don't know if they are correct.
I need the coder to use all of the code I wrote already, since this is the format that I need the assignment in. I will be attaching 3 files:
TreeTest, which inclues the main method and calls the other classes
TreeNode, which inserts the values into the tree structure and
Tree, which performs the inorder traversal and includes the search information.
These three separate files need to be compiled into a project and run together... I would prefer that you use JGrasp if possible, and please note whether or not you will do that on your bid. The input dialog box is in swing ([url removed, login to view]) and it needs to be like that so please don't change it.
Everything I have so far needs to be followed. All I really need is someone to debug what I have written or add to things I may have missed along the way. I don't thoroughly understand what I'm doing. Thanks for your help.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
I need the program to run on the newest version of JGrasp and it has to all be compiled into one project named BST, or something like that including the three files "TreeNode" "Tree" and "TreeTest"