I need a server, client java blackjack game(software and applet) where players can play against the server and other players at once. Basicaly I want a clone of the yahoo game [url removed, login to view] but with better graphics ([url removed, login to view])
This also interacts with a mysql db to store user info, scores and other details. the server client must be able to run multiple instances of the game and the client must be very fast at running.
The game needs to be multisession, with max 5 players playing against a dealer.
This is what I need for the game:
1. Server side - Able to specify number of decks.
2. Server side - Able to remove specific cards from the deck. (Like Spanish 21 doesn't have Tens)
3. Server side - Simple history of total payouts (see how much casino has won/lost)
4. Server side - Able to specify whether Dealer stands or hits on soft 17.
5. Server side - Ablity to change the image of the table.
The graphics should be similar to Casino1x2's blackjack interface . It should not take so long to load. Full applet size shouldn't be more than 150k.
I already have the player accounts at my website and in my mysql DB it stores their username/password and their Points Balance. Players will bet with their points balance. After each game they balances are updated. There is no capital limit(players can bet even if they are -$10000). You do not need to create the portal as I already have it.
Players are also able to chat in a main chatscreen. (This should be simple to do just update everybody's screen when there is a new sentence)
My price range for this game is basically $400. If you do a good job and I'm impressed with your work I will give you a $100 bonus PLUS a lot of other similar jobs for you (based on the engine that you create on this project).
Let me know if you can do this for $400, and I will accept your bid.
BTW Bidder must also know how to make cellphone java games for nokia. The game needs to be able to connect to a server on the internet.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).