Pest Control Industry needs a standardized test for their licensed professionals. They need to determine how to identify up to 350 different insects.
Browser based (should run from Internet Explorer or Netscape or an application like a Java App or Flash App that will run cross platform in Windows or Macintosh) application that runs from a CD-ROM does the following:
1) Training Mode: Will randomly select an insect, display a single random question about that insect and a random order of up to 5 answers to be selected (Only one answer is correct / questions. Answers will be supplied after each insects' selection is made, then it repeats to another random insect.
2) Test Mode: Same as Training Mode, but answers will be given after the test on all questions. A score will also be given. (25 of 30 were answered correctly)
This needs to be a browser based application that will run on both Mac's and Windows based PC's. This is NOT to be run with the aid of a web server.
Vendor ads (banners) may be displayed on a per insect basis or randomly.
The ability of the CD must be able to "Expire" and not run after a predetermined date.
Add, Modify, & Delete functions for the insects, their questions and answers will be needed. Banner ads will be global or insect based.
There are currently about 350 insects. Each insect could have 3-6 question. Each Question will have 4-6 answers with only one correct answer/question.
Must provide an "AutoRun" so the application launches when the CD is placed into the computer.
1) Complete and fully-functional working html based application that can run in a single directory of a CD as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 3.11 or Higher
Windows NT, 2000, XP