I am interested in building a web design site, which should be able to do the following:
1) Include a showcase for templates, logos, icons and pictures
- you can insert the templates offered for free from <[url removed, login to view]>
and other free online sites
- insert sliding free logos
- insert sliding free pictures
Make something like a 3(three) column showing these types of services offers
- see [[url removed, login to view]] which looks more like a webdesign co
1) display 3-4 special offers to include 5, 10, 25 pages of design work at different prices: $29, $59, $79 etc
- each ofer should have different options like:
- register domain name for the user (extra $)
- offer hosting for the designed pages (extra $$) etc etc
- offer design based on a professional template (more $$)
2) make a contact page to leave messages because users should also be able to communicate well in the site with the site owners and developers
3) they should be able to make a purchase online for the specified design packages or for logo(icons, picture packages)
4) romanian and english languages
- Joomla - if you know a template that might help then great, that's up to you. same as bellow
- see <[url removed, login to view]>
- OsCOMMERCE (see <[url removed, login to view]>)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
webdesign, http, flash, php, joomla, osCommerce