I need help preparing for an exam. The sooner these could be delivered the better, because I really need to spend a lot of time studying! What I need specifically are the following:
**A Simple Client-Server Web Application:**
Write a java web application that is composed of a client and a server; a client sends the Movie Name as a string in the Request object to the server, the server searches an array for any Tapes/VHS or DVD that are available in the video store.
The server sends the result back to the client in the Response Object.
If the user sends a Movie name that doesn't exist within the array, then the server shall send a message to the end user that the movies are not available in the video store; otherwise the server shall return a message indicating whether the movie is available in the store in VHS medium or DVD medium.
Simplicity and commentary when needed are very important!
1. What is the difference between notify() and notifyAll() methods in the synchronized objects?
2. What are the concerns that we need to be aware of when sending/receiving data across the network?
3. Is the accept method on the ServerSocket object blocking or nonblocking method?
4. When a client establishes connectivity to a server by means of a socket, who would assign the client the port number to let the server talk back? How we can find what port has been assigned to the client?
5. Does abstraction improve encapsulation?
6. Is it true that regular (non-abstract) methods in an abstract class may invoke *only* other regular methods in the class?
7. True or false: If a class has two methods: synchronized and non-synchronized, then thread T1, which is currently executing the synchronized method, is allowed to execute concurrently with thread T2, that intends to execute the non-synchronized method.
I am using j2sdk1.4.1_02
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Instructions that will allow a novice programmer to execute the web application.
3) Clearly formulated responses to the questions listed.
4) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
I am using: