Need the two programs combined and functions of both and additonal added to drop down menu.
Here is what I need:
I have two existing programs, the first is called "NoteCode".
NoteCode allows one to:
1. Type in any text then click on "save note1" or "save note2" to save to note1 or note2
2. After saving a note, one can then click "clear" to wipe out the current text.
3. One can then click on "retrieve note 1" or "retrieve note 2" to again view what was saved to the note.
4. One can then hit the "exit" buttons to exit.
The second program "ChangeLook" has two menu options on a drop down menu (File >> open) and (Gui-type >>java,window, motif). Under Gui-type there are three options, java, windows, motif. When clicked the gui look and field is change to the corresponding option.
1. Function of both NoteCode and ChangeLook needs to be combined into one gui "NoteCode2".
2. Change the gui for NoteCode by removing all buttons and replacing them with drop-down menu options. Add the function of ChangeLook as an option for the gui dropdown menu as well (see item 5 below).
3. Add a menu option "SCROLL-BAR", which allows one to display or remove the scroll bar.
4. Add another menu option "Borders Beveled" which allows one to make the gui border to go from beveled to not-beveled.
5. Here is the menu breakdown of the completed product. The convention hierarchy for the menu is: ( Heading>>sub-heading >>sub-heading-options.)
First two items always visible on menu bar are (File) and (Appearance) with the respective sub menue items:
(SEE THE GRAPHIC FOR VIEW OF MENUE STRUCTURE)
Must be done in Java.