Here is what will be provided for your in this project:
- A website with Joomla and Virtuemart pre-installed.
- All other major components and modules will be turned off.
- All of the steps for this process has been created in a psd file with all of the images in different layers and will be provided to you.
Here is what we need:
- We basically need a step by step checkout process built for a customizable product.
- The first step will simply be the customer choosing a style and type for the product. The customer will be able to click on a enlarge button which will pop up a light box effect allowing the customer to see the product in greater detail.
- The next step will show a variety of different products depending on what the customer chooses in the first step. In this page, the customer is allowed to pick one particular product. There is a minimum quantity they must pick. Also, when they choose this product, the prices will change depending on the quantity. The price and the features they choose will show up on the right hand side. We do sell our product with bulk pricing meaning the price per item get smaller as the quantity becomes higher.
- The third step is a bit complicated. Here the customer is allowed to add text, clip art, or upload their own art work. The customer will be able to see what their product change as they customize the text and artwork. (So there is where we will need our Java Script help)
- The fourth and fifth step and basically alike in which the customers can add some extra features to their products and then determine what type of shipping they would prefer, then they will add to cart.
- Here, we need a front and back end integration into Virtuemart. We need to make sure, everything the customer has selected for their order is pushed into the Virtuemart cart. This means everything from quantity to the image of the customized product they have created in the checkout process should show up in the cart. This information has to show up in the backend of virtuemart as well.
- Lastly, you will simply setup the payment gateway to paypal or [url removed, login to view] which is fairly easy to do within virtuemart.
More details on what this project entails and what our product is will be revealed after engagement into this project. My partner and I have worked with both Joomla and Virtuemart before and know how much work is involved in a website like this, so please be reasonable while bidding, we know this type of work cannot get done in 5 hours and nor should it take 40 hours. This will be one of 2 to 3 projects we are looking to create in the next year. We do want someone who will stay around for the other projects if this one goes well.
66 freelancers estão ofertando em média $1122 para este trabalho
Hi, Kindly check your PMB for more details with our dynamic web programming samples including admin section and it may be you also require to control whole site from backend Thanks
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als Mais