This is a simple project for qualified Java and C# (.NET) programmers.
I have a screen scraper application the scrapes a website called ryanair.com. I would like two things doing with this application:
1. Convert the attached Java code into a C# .NET project - it's needs to be tested code to make sure it works!
2. Write a version of the application to work with the [url removed, login to view] website.
The finished projects must be suppled with full source code, a development environment and pre-built installer.
I have attached the source code and executable for you to look at, it is a ZIP file, the password is pencil.
Please email me with any questions.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).