To Design and Implement a “Small?? WAP Application using WML for the static pages and some dynamic functionality using WMLScript in the Nokia Mobile Toolkit with a little database activity using Microsoft Access??.
The assignment requested is to create a series of WML Decks, some of the choices below, using a combination of the Nokia WAP Toolkit 3.1, WML and WMLScript. Your WAP page must have a number of WMLScript features. The site will be browsed using a Nokia mobile. It doesn&'t need to be that big, only enough to show user interaction, script features and retrieving info from server/database.
• An M-Commerce site like Book club, Video shop, Music Cd&'s Club, Pet Store.
• Turning a subset of a previous website into a WAP website
• A Weekly Weather forecast site.
• A Sports team site with team information, league standings, team statistics, player info, competitions won, upcoming team fixtures, etc
• An Airport information site, e.g. location, parking, facilities, etc
• A University/College new student information site, e.g. accommodation, clubs, sports, nightlife, places to eat, transport info, etc.
• A University/College site with course and lecture information, assessment results, continuous assessment.
• Any other ideas would be most appreciated on something that has been done, small.
• A small ticket purchase site for sports events or shows or concerts
It should be visually interesting and well presented. It should be easy-to-use and feature as much user interaction as appropriate.
Documentation needs to be provided on design, site hierarchy and structure of the site, the special WMLScript features you have incorporated with a detailed explanation of how they work. Also description of server side whether using a small JSP Servlet or JSP pages with Tomcat and M/S Access.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
4) Documentation needs to be provided on design, site hierarchy and structure of the site, the special WMLScript features you have incorporated with a detailed explanation of how they work. Also description of server side whether using a small JSP Servlet or JSP pages with Tomcat and M/S Access.
Windows XP, Nokia Wap Toolkit, Jakarta Tomcat.