We are interested in working with a programmer who is proficient at Drupal, Google Maps, GIS, mashups, and SVN. We have a site called [url removed, login to view] that is building a global marketplace for tools and innovations that save mothers and infants.
The top three criteria we have for a programmer are the following:
1) highly skilled and experienced in mapping
2) great communication and management skills
3) great turnaround times-- fast responses
We have the following kinds of jobs and would like to pay on an hourly basis:
1) simple debugging and features' request including changing some language to Spanish on buttons, data entry forms, etc.
2) changes to a Google Maps feature within our Drupal system-- load up new data into a custom map, change search/sort the database features,
3) add in ubercart and paypal to the site
4) change embeddable widgets to add or subtract features
5) potential bigger projects like adding in new map tiles to the customized mapping tools, add in new features like SwiftRiver
6) search engine optimization
7) Creation of mapping mashups with ArcGIS and Google Earth linking to a MySQL database. ONLY programmers with serious experience doing this mapping work will be considered.
Please let us know exactly how you could meet our needs.