I have a program that reads from the terminal window and uses a hash map to match responses from the key values I have assigned. If no key matches it gives a default response.
I need to modify it so that it reads its key words and responses from a text file. Default responses must be read from a second text file. Classes that create the text files should be separate from the advisor program program. Call these classes *WriteResponsesToFile* and *WriteDefaultsToFile*.
1. Remove all hardcoded key values, responses, and default responses from the Responder class.
2. Hardcoded key values and responses must be included in the WriteResponsesToFile class.
3. Hardcoded default responses must be included in the WriteDefaultsToFile class.
4. Include appropriate input/output exception handling code.
This program just needs to read and write the answers to text files. Make as simple as you can, and be as unprofessional as you can, these are all good things. If you know java this should be money in the bag. This is a 100 level course, so _only_ use beginner code, nothing fancy at all. Only basic commands. Even the IOexceptions should be beginner code.
Email me and I will send you the current project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Blue J environment only.