I need a Java/HTML based web calculator(form) that will create calculations based on roughly 10 questions. Some questions will be answered using radio buttons with assigned values and some with a text box awaiting a number from the user of the calculator.
1) Once the end uer has selected the appropriate choices from the form (*each having a static value) they will have the ability to calculate the total using a calculate button.
2) The calculation will need to include some additional charges independant of user selection. These should be hidden Input - that I can modify easily.
3) The calculation will also need to automatically multiply value(x) by value(y) if field(a) exceeds a certain number. Once multipled - the value should be added to the total.
4) The calculate button will need to verify that certain choices (radio button selections) have been made.
5) An additional button would be available to create a printer friendly estimate - based on the calculator values. The calculator table should be small, maybe 600x600 pixels at most.
6) Reset button
*When given the code, I can modify the question text and variable values as appropriate.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) and all components in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Full set of instructions for implementation within an HTML based web page.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Pricing calculator needs to run without error on Internet Explorer 4.x or greater as well as Netscape 4.x or greater.