This bid is for developing an Eclipse IDE Java Plugin which does: * Adds an 'export' button on the top of the Eclipse menu with icon.
* Once clicked it opens a box for login (basically a browser window with login URL from a provided url by me). Clicking login will post the data and closes the window.
* Reserve and check if the user already went thru the login process.
* Logged in user clicks the Export icon:
* Take Users SVN version control Path and exact path of the current opened File in the view.
* Takes the current user svn credentials. (IF NOT POSSIBLE to get the users svn credentials username and password, request the username and password in the above Login dialog window along with the SVN path).
* Takes the current opened file code.
* Combines both into a JSON object.
* Posts the data as POST form to a url provided by me.
* Upon SUCCESS from the url provided by me will open a dialog box with a? received? url clickable to open a new browser window.
* Basically a plugin that exports the current viewed file with svn details and code and posts it to a webservice URL and gets a response.