1 Complete the program that solved the eight queens problem
2. Revise the program that you just wrote for the right queens problem so that it answers the following questions:
a) How many backtracks occur? That is, how many times does the program remove a queen from the board?
b) How many calls to isUnderAttack are there?
c) How many recursive calls to place Queens are there?
d) Can you make isUnderAttackmore efficient? For example, as soon as you detect that a queen can attack a given square, do you still look for another queen?
3. You can begin the eight Queens problem by placing a queen in the second square of the first column instead of the first square. You can call place Queens to begin with the second column. This revision should lead you to a new solution. Write a program that finds all solutions to the eight Queens problem.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
should delive by November 9, by 5 pm US time
, should have comment in code, should have read me file
Should run in Unix/linux machine, should have readme file .