Hi, this project should be very simple to complete for a Java programmer, but I will also need some documentation (relevant diagrams etc) to show planning and design of the program.
The brief is as follows:
Produce a specification for an event driven program which will allow users to select a holiday based on a series of options which will decide the price (based on factors such as destination, season, and number of people travelling).
The work needs to include:
* A range of ideas, methods and techniques applied (use of appropriate range of AWT facilities for the task).
* Elegant (yet simple), programming solution.
* Critical evaluation of alternative of alternative approaches that could have been taken.
* A well designed user interface.
* Evidence of appropriate testing for this program.
I also need full documentation to explain the code, a bibliography showing sources for AWT, and any general comments relevant to the task.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
See above (Project Description).