Web Applied is an innovative online application service provider who are currently developing a next generation Web 2.0 application aimed at small and medium sized businesses. The service will launch as a beta in September 2007 and will be fully commerical by the end of the year.
We are seeking an **experienced server side JAVA** **web developer** to assist us towards delivering our goals with this cutting edge new service. We have many exciting project which we are sure you would love to get involed with.
In return we are looking for :-
- proven experience in developing web applications
- a desire to push yourself just that little bit further and create some cutting edge web applications
Technically you must be extremely competent in the following :-
- development of web applications using JAVA
- XML / XSL experience would be advantageous
- SQL ideally using Oracle 10g
The initial project will last for a period of one month. If it proves successful we may extend the contract period.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).