**Please do not bid if you do not think you can approximately meet the general budget requirements.
We are seeking a web developer who can begin by or before June 7, 2007, and lead the development and completion of an online invitation management system within 4-6 weeks. The site we are building will include at a minimum the following basic components:
* Ability to email invitations and track responses;
* For each invitation, inviter can upload own flyer (in .jpg, .bmp, etc. format);
* If inviter does not have his own flyer, he can select from a list of pre-loaded video flyers and insert his own text (and format text, including relative placement on flyer) - will likely require extensive Flash experience;
* Address book functionality, including ability to import contacts automatically from gmail, yahoo, hotmail, etc.
* Additional invitation options for inviter such as hiding guestlist, limiting number of total guests, automatically sending periodic reminders to guests regarding an upcoming event;
* Invitee can post comments regarding the invitation, similar to evite;
* Ability to archive past invitations and potential invitations for both inviter and invitee; and
* Sign-in and sign-up process for both inviter and invitee
The entire site has been designed already; we only require a developer to transform the design into reality. A PDF of the designed site will be available to selected bidders as the bidding process progresses.
We are seeking developers with the following minimum experience:
* 3 to 5 years of PHP or Java/J2EE experience;
* Fluency with DHTML, AJAX, Flash;
* Fluency with MySQL or equivalent; and
If interested and if you meet these minimum requirements, please include (1) a rough estimate of the estimated time (weeks and number of coding hours) to complete the site; (2) any websites you or your firm has designed from start to finish; and (3) an estimate of the cost to build.