Our non-profit organisation is looking to get an app on Facebook.
Trough a small box on bottom of the left column on Facebook, this application must :
- Show small organisation logo
- Show how long the person have been a member of the organisation (the user enter this information)
- Show if the user have been an officer in the organisation, and if yes, at which post, and for which year (must be able to add unlimited number of positions in the organisation ( thought usually someone is an officer for no more than 2 or 3 years)
- Let the user perform a search, by year or year interval, for members or officers (ie : all officers of 2002/2003, all members from 1998 to 2001, etc… relying on the others who installed the application).
- We must be able to add events, and those events must appear in the news (front page after login) for every person that installed the app. We must be able to choose who to reach (current members or past members, officers for 1998/1999, etc..) as not all events are for everybody. Events will have their own group so basically we just need a way to inform our members that the event is taking place, and to provide them a link to the application.
Concerning the money :
Our board have voted the amount of 200 $ for this project, we won’t be able to exceed that. Hope you find the challenge interesting ! Feel free to ask me any question !
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $185 para este trabalho
We are team of 3 members. We all are good in programming. We did a Database management system as career project. For further information, see my profile.