We had a small input, event program created for our website. The overall program is good, but the developer has dissapeared and we want to ensure that this is finished in the next 3 to 5 days. As you can imagine, a program must suite the consumer and not have any flaws. Our program has flaws. If you are willing to take up finsihing these minor changes (that should take maybe a day). Please bid on this project. In addition, we have a few other projects that, once we find the right developer would be happy to continue with.
The project consists of ensureing that the already existing program displays the information correctly, gives minor additions, such as letter countdown when someone is entering data in so they know how many characters are left and also a way to make multiple items of data easily uploadable with an excel or csv file. We will pay a maximum of $30 for these changes, and again, they are easily able to be done in a day for most designers. Our designer just decided to work on other projects and not finish ours.
There are 5 items that need to be fixed for the $30.00 fee:
• Create a letter countdown for all questions in the event listing area.
• Create a mass upload tool for event organizers that have multiple events but still allow them to edit their events separately after uploading (I will set up the excel file so that the user can download it and then re-upload it with the tool on the website)
• Show password for event organizers in the control panel (right now the function is there, but the password area is blank).
• Able to edit all answers to the questions in the control panel (right now the function is there, but all the answers do no display correctly).
• Add to the “preset” questions the following that allows them to add additional ones if they so choose:
o Additional Event, Start Time, Cost
5 freelancers estão ofertando em média $37 para este trabalho
Hi there I have been working with PHP and MySQL for over five years now. I will be more then happy to fix your script. Some of my other projects are [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]