I need a multiplayer (up to 4 players) card game created either using Java or Flash. The rules/specs for the card game will be described to the winning bidder acceptance of their bid.
Ppl from around the world must be able to register/login to the website and then be able to play the game.
Generally this game has the same functionalities of Spade or Hearts card games. (Sample of these games can be seen on Yahoo Games or any other game board.
In addition, I need BOTS created that will act as a player in the absence of enough players (ie <4)
Also required, is the wrapper website design, a security mechanism through which the users can log in/register to the webpage, and a mechanism to keep track of scores for returning users. Please take a look at yahoo games and Spades or Heart to get an idea.
The successful bidder has 1 month to create all this which I think is enough time and may be asked to bid on future projects if work is satisfactory (I have several other games that I require to be developed)
There were some questions, that I hope to be able to answer by adding the following:
1. There is one web-based game involved:
The game is a card game the requirements for which will be supplied afte a bidder is chosen. It is very similar to Hearts or Spades.
2. There are 4 players required for this game and Users must be able to play each other as well as the computer/robot
In addition as in many game sites ex. Yahoo, MSN, people can join 'tables' and look at the games... This is flexible and I'll accept your suggestions....
3. Before putting down your bid take a look at many game boards on the net I suggest Yahoo or MSN Zone. I rather have all the functionalities available there...
4. I need to keep track of players scores for later sessions so registration is mandatory...
5. The technology could be Flash/ASP , Jave (servlets) etc. But please note what you are going to use in your proposal/bid otherwise bids are going to be rejected (If I don't know what you are going to do, how can I decide?!?)
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Net based All 3.0+ versions of IE and Netscape. Also open to any suggestions you may have