We are looking for a java web application imlementing the friendster invite friend's work flow. The functions to be implemeneted are highlighted below:
1. Import of contacts from yahoo, gmail, hotmail, AOL, outlook, and cvs format
2. Selection of contacts to invite
3. Showing which contacts are existing system users or existing friends within the system
3. Sending of invites to the selected emails
4. Managing of the pending invites (Sent/Receives)
Please use the current friendster html layout as a template, and add a very simple login page for testing purpose.
The program should be implemented in java (1.4 or 1.5) with a simple jsp (2.3), struts (1.1), and dao/jdbc structure. The database used will be MySQL 4/5. Business logic within jsp should be avoided if possible. The schema of the user/buddy database table will be provided. Scalability consideration should be taken in the design of the solution. A site diagram and an assessment of the system and database loading as a function of concurrent users should be provided as part of the deliverables.
0) Site diagram mapping the relationship of html/jsp files. System/database loading assessment as a function of the number of concurrent users.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Java 1.4.2/JSP 2.3/Struts 1.1