<[url removed, login to view]>
But instead of creating a stand alone, PC resident game, it should be geared toward designing a multiplayer online game with potentially thousands of players. Sometimes referred to as a MMORPG. (Massively, Multiplayer, Online Role Playing Game)
I'd like the program to be able to create a game similar to [[url removed, login to view]] and be able to use graphics that are similar to that game.
It should include the following functions in the game that is created:
1. Terrain editing.
2. Chat program between players
3. Editing of character classes and abilities
4. Need to be able to make an account with user name and password, full contact info.
5. The ability to create and add quests.
6. The ability to edit NPCs and Monsters - appearance, drops and stats.
7. The ability to create and edit ingame objects, such as items and money
8. The ability to add music and ambient or activated sounds
9. The ability to add cut scenes.
10. Ingame bank to store items
11. Ingame stores to buy and sell items
12. Player item trading/selling function
13. The ability to add video.
I would like to have this program in less than 90 days.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Program for Windows XP, Vista
Create Game in Java