I want some one to write me a program that does the following tasks:
1) Obtain a list of followers from a particular twitter account (not owned by me). The account has a large list of followers about 80,000.
2) Get all their profile info username/ name / location / website etc
3) Run their name through facebook and myspace. If the results yield only 1 result, then log their facebook and or myspace page down.
Then create 4 separate lists:
1) Users who had either a facebook or myspace page. (these users will be deleted from lists below)
2) Users who have a website. (these users will be deleted from lists below)
3) Users who have multiple results on facebook or myspace but have location info of their twitter profile, run a match and if a matching result is displayed record it in this list. (these users will be deleted from lists below)
4) Log all remaining users in this list.